Inky Impression söker DT´s till sitt företag och det måste man ju bara haka på! Man skulle välja ut två av sina kort man var nöjd med så här är mina två!
Hi Milla, I guessed which button to click on because I can't read the words. LOL But I hope you can mine. I really like your cards. They are beautiful! Also, I wanted to tell you Thank You so much for entering the Inky Impressions 1st DT Call. Your support is much appreciated. HUGS! Nicole ; )
4 kommentarer:
Åh, va fina! =) Kram
Lycka till!!!!
Jättefina kort gillar verkligen
de små rosorna *avis*
http://blingsblogg.blogg.se
Hi Milla, I guessed which button to click on because I can't read the words. LOL But I hope you can mine. I really like your cards. They are beautiful! Also, I wanted to tell you Thank You so much for entering the Inky Impressions 1st DT Call. Your support is much appreciated. HUGS! Nicole ; )
Skicka en kommentar